Careers... Available careers at Live Oak Pest Control, Inc.
Live Oak Pest Control is proud to employ extremely profressional and reliable Pest Specialists in North Central Florida!
We are growing and currently looking for motivated and hard-working individuals to fill open Pest Specialist positions.
We value all of our customers, in our large 14 county service area and are especially concerned with providing the best in customer service in Integrated Pest Management.Submit Application
- Must be able to work (both) independently and as a team in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Organizational skills are preferred.
- Route and prior experience preferred.
- Inspection and treatment of residential and commercial properties.
- Document all service activities as required, complete and submit as instructed.
- Safely operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment.
- Have an excellent driving record.
- Pass a level 2 FDLE background check and drug-screening.
- Benefits available.
- Excellent training programs are provided. View now.
- Company vehicle, uniforms and electronic devices will be issued upon training.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Live Oak Pest Control is a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Apply in person at Live Oak Pest Control, Inc. between 8am - 4pm Monday through Friday.
(last updated October 11, 2017)