Mice are opportunists. Once they move in, they don’t want to move back out. In fact, over 25% of Americans have admitted to experiencing a rodent problem in their home.
Did you know?
- Whiskers are used to sense smooth and rough surfaces and temperature changes.
- See well in dim lighting.
- They have good hearing and smell.
- Prefer to travel next to walls and edges.
- Preferred food is not cheese and is fruits, seeds and grains.
- Can squeeze through openings the size of a dime.
- They mark their territory just like dogs do.
- A single mouse can have 150 babies a year.
- Their teeth never stop growing.
- They have facial expressions like ours.
- They eat about 15 – 20x a day.
Some facts courtesy of: